- Easy handling: place your request via fax, dispatch system or online
- Optimised procurement and distribution logistics
- Minimised transport, handling and storage cost
- Shorter transit times
- You control the cost and determine the quality of service
- You can always monitor your shipment status
- Short pick-up lead time: request entered to the GLS-system before 17h means pick-up the next working day
Optimise your procurement and distribution logistics with our Pick&Ship-Service
With our Pick&Ship-Service you can easily arrange a pickup of a parcel at any business address (e.g. your supplier) and return to any consignee (e.g. your customer) in Europe - be it in your country or another. The Pick&Ship-Service offers you maximum flexibility.
The image below shows you just how our Pick&Ship-Service works. The customer places his pickup order with GLS. The shipment is collected by GLS and then delivered to a third party as its destination. It’s as simple as that.