Win new business – Become a GLS Parcel Shop Owner
Win new business – our Parcel Shop owner information shows you the way
This page offers you comprehensive GLS Parcel Shop owner information for those interested in opening their own GLS Parcel Shop. Are you a service oriented business and would like to increase your sales volume by developing a new business area?
Then take this chance, as many others already have – provide your customers with an additional benefit: shopping and parcel dispatch at one place!
Your benefits as a Parcel Shop owner:
- You provide an additional service to your customers
- Your Shop will be increasingly frequented
- You achieve a higher customer retention
- You gain new customer segments
- You develop a new business and additional income
- You differentiate yourself from the competition
How to run your own GLS Parcel Shop
- You run your Parcel Shop on an independent basis within the operation of a pre-existing business establishment
- You accept parcels of the sender in your own name and on your own account.
- Your customers can send parcels domestically and to the whole of Europe (EU countries)
- You advise your customers in regards of all aspects related to the parcel dispatch. From parcel measures and weight, to appropriate packaging, to delivery times per destination to goods excluded from dispatch. We will provide you with full training.
- You take over parcels, that couldn't be delivered to the consignee and keep them in store for pickup by the consignee.
- You accept parcels that your customers may return for free, using a return parcel sticker which has been provided by the original consignor.
Interested in getting started?
You have good chances to become a Parcel Shop owner based on our shop-in-shop system, if you have:
- service oriented attitude
- customer friendly opening hours
- ability to safely store parcels
- strategically well located in your area
We will support you personally in setting up this business, from shop decoration, to advertising material, to further support in promoting your new business activity.