Imprint: GLS France
General Logistics Systems France
A french simplified joint stock company, share capital: 7 782 000 €
14 rue Michel Labrousse - BP 93730 - 31037 Toulouse Cedex 1
Trade register number : Toulouse 315 334 011
Tel : (0,15 ttc €/min) 0825 34 34 34
Managing Editor : Rico BACK, representative for GLS INVEST SAS, President of GLS France
GLS IT-Services GmbH
GLS Germany-Straße 1 - 7
1. Pursuant to the provisions of the modified law of January 6, 1978, related to information technologies, files and freedoms, the automatic processing of nominative data carried out from the current site are subject to a registration with the National Committee for Information Technologies and Freedom.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 32 of the above-mentioned law, any information disclosed by the user is intended for the site operator in charge of processing for administrative and business management purposes.
The user has a right to access, modify and cancel all self-related details. These rights can be enforced by writing to the site operator at the following address.
2. The implementation of a hypertext link towards this website requires the prior express authorization from the website operator.
The website operator cannot be held liable for consequences of any kind resulting from the access by users through hypertext links implemented within the website towards other existing resources on the internet.
3. The content of the current website is protected by the laws and regulations in effect and especially by copyrights. Any representation or reproduction, even in part, of elements from the website without the website operator’s consent is unlawful and can constitute an infringement which can lead to legal proceedings. Any existing logo, mark and distinctive sign on the website is equally protected by intellectual property rights and remains the sole property of the website operator or of his partners.
4. The user of the website declares that the computer configuration he/she uses does not contain any virus and is in perfect operating order. As for the website operator, he does his best in order to offer users available and checked pieces of information and/or tools, but the operator cannot not be held liable for mistakes, lack of available information and/or existing viruses on his website.
5. The user is entirely responsible for using the services offered or the details provided by the website operator. As a consequence, the website operator cannot be held liable for internet shortcomings, such as :
- its technical performances and response time to browse, retrieve or transfer information data,
- data available on the internet which are not necessarily protected, especially against possible embezzlements,
- any information deemed confidential by the customer is disclosed by him/her at his/her own risks,
- the website operator cannot be held liable for any disappearance, loss, deterioration or damage that could alter the user’s equipment.
6. The user is informed that, while browsing the website, a cookie can automatically be installed on his/her web browser. The collected data are used by the website operator to improve the quality of his services, among other things. Cookies are files stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer while he/she is browsing the Internet. A cookie cannot allow the nominative identification of the user ; yet, it records pieces of information related to website browsing. The website operator’s servers can get direct access to these pieces of information when the user further browses or makes requests on the website. The user has the possibility to define the parameters of cookie reception on his/her computer’s hard disk through his/her web browser. By modifying his/her computer’s browsing parameters, the user can decide for example to accept all cookies, to be informed if a cookie is activated or to block out all cookies. He/she can also regularly delete the cookies stored on his/her hard disk.